Gene Hoglan talks Dark Angel Reunion? — New Darkest Hour in the works — New Beartooth video released — Cage new album started — Bring Me The Horizon new video released – War From A Harlots Mouth will go on an indefinite hiatus and more!
Cage will be going out on tour after an 18-month hiatus with a new line up. The band has original members Sean Peck and Dave Garcia and three new additions: drummer Sean Elg, bassist Dwight Magic and guitarist Casey “The Sentinel” Trask. Also Cage is in the studio working on their new concept album. Stay tuned for more info.
Eyes Set To Kill have posted more studio footage from the sessions as they record their new album “Masks”. The video has guitars and bass as they record the album, which will be out on September 17th through Century Media.
Beartooth featuring ex-Attack Attack! member have released their music video for the track “I Have A Problem” on youtube.
Gene Hoglan and Don Doty have made a statement regarding a Dark Angel reunion in 2014. Press release stated:
“Recently, some rumors have been spreading across the web about an upcoming Dark Angel reunion. Drummer GENE HOGLAN and vocalist Don Doty have taken the time to make a statement addressing these rumors, which will hopefully put any confusion to rest.
Gene stated: “Howdy everybody. Now that I’m off the road for a few minutes, I’d like to address these Dark Angel rumors that are flying around. Yes, we have been talking about doing something next year, and although it looks like possibly some festivals could be in the works, right now it’s just speculation. Don Doty and myself have been in contact for the first time in many many years, and it’s been great to re-connect with my old friend. Fortunately, I’ve remained great buddies with all the DFA guys after all these years, and we do try to stay in contact with each other and see each other when we can, especially since we are all spread out over the Western US. We are indeed discussing the possibility of a reunion, and yes, the DFA guys are well aware of all of my other commitments, such as Testament, Dethklok and the like. So again, we are moving forward s-l-o-w-l-y, with hopes to getting Dark Angel
Darkest Hour have finished pre-production for their new album which will be released through Sumerian Records. They will hit the studio to begin the new album with producer Taylor Larson.
Bring Me The Horizon has released “Can You Feel My Heart” music video through theguardian.com. A digital single will be released in the UK on October 06th.
War From A Harlots Mouth will go on an indefinite hiatus at the end of 2013. The band stated:
“Today we are writing to all of you with some bad news. You might have heard the rumors or read some press releases and they are right, but only to an extend: WFAHM is going into an INDEFINITE HIATUS at the end of the year.
Sources: theprp, metalstorm,
Music News Headlines
- Quincy Jones Tapped for Michael Jackson, 'Man in the Mirror' Tribute Concert
- Glenn Frey's Widow Sues Hospital, Physician for Wrongful Death
- Watch Justin Timberlake Tease New Album in Behind-the-Scenes Doc
- Seal Denies Allegations of Sexual Misconduct by Former Neighbor
- Watch Beck's 'Fix Me' Video Starring Instagram-Famous Poodles
- Thirty Seconds to Mars Announce Fourth 'Camp Mars' Festival
- Hear Jimi Hendrix's Fearsome Cover of Muddy Waters' 'Mannish Boy'
- Diddy Donates $200,000 to Improve Maternal Healthcare in Uganda
- David Byrne Expands 'American Utopia' Tour
- Mavis Staples, Norah Jones, Gary Clark, Jr. Lead Love Rocks NYC Benefit
- Dave Matthews Band Announce New Album, Summer Tour
- Jack White Plots North American Tour
- Eminem, Dave Matthews Plot Intimate NYC Shows for Grammy Week
- See Black Eyed Peas' Robust 'Street Livin'' Performance on 'Colbert'
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Sing James Taylor-Inspired 'Fire and Fury' Parody
- Prince Estate Reveals Big-Screen Concert With Unreleased Material
- Cranberries Producer Stephen Street Remembers 'Firebrand' Dolores O'Riordan
- Flashback: The Cranberries Perform 'Zombie' on MTV Unplugged
- Dolores O'Riordan, the Cranberries Singer, Dead at 46
- Jimi Hendrix Collaborators on Assembling Guitarist's Long-Awaited New LP