Gene Hoglan talks Dark Angel Reunion? — New Darkest Hour in the works — New Beartooth video released — Cage new album started — Bring Me The Horizon new video released – War From A Harlots Mouth will go on an indefinite hiatus and more!
Cage will be going out on tour after an 18-month hiatus with a new line up. The band has original members Sean Peck and Dave Garcia and three new additions: drummer Sean Elg, bassist Dwight Magic and guitarist Casey “The Sentinel” Trask. Also Cage is in the studio working on their new concept album. Stay tuned for more info.
Eyes Set To Kill have posted more studio footage from the sessions as they record their new album “Masks”. The video has guitars and bass as they record the album, which will be out on September 17th through Century Media.
Beartooth featuring ex-Attack Attack! member have released their music video for the track “I Have A Problem” on youtube.
Gene Hoglan and Don Doty have made a statement regarding a Dark Angel reunion in 2014. Press release stated:
“Recently, some rumors have been spreading across the web about an upcoming Dark Angel reunion. Drummer GENE HOGLAN and vocalist Don Doty have taken the time to make a statement addressing these rumors, which will hopefully put any confusion to rest.
Gene stated: “Howdy everybody. Now that I’m off the road for a few minutes, I’d like to address these Dark Angel rumors that are flying around. Yes, we have been talking about doing something next year, and although it looks like possibly some festivals could be in the works, right now it’s just speculation. Don Doty and myself have been in contact for the first time in many many years, and it’s been great to re-connect with my old friend. Fortunately, I’ve remained great buddies with all the DFA guys after all these years, and we do try to stay in contact with each other and see each other when we can, especially since we are all spread out over the Western US. We are indeed discussing the possibility of a reunion, and yes, the DFA guys are well aware of all of my other commitments, such as Testament, Dethklok and the like. So again, we are moving forward s-l-o-w-l-y, with hopes to getting Dark Angel
Darkest Hour have finished pre-production for their new album which will be released through Sumerian Records. They will hit the studio to begin the new album with producer Taylor Larson.
Bring Me The Horizon has released “Can You Feel My Heart” music video through theguardian.com. A digital single will be released in the UK on October 06th.
War From A Harlots Mouth will go on an indefinite hiatus at the end of 2013. The band stated:
“Today we are writing to all of you with some bad news. You might have heard the rumors or read some press releases and they are right, but only to an extend: WFAHM is going into an INDEFINITE HIATUS at the end of the year.
Sources: theprp, metalstorm,
Music News Headlines
- Watch Lion Babe Bask Among Mythological Sculptures in 'Honey Dew' Video
- Lollapalooza 2018: Jack White, Bruno Mars, the Weeknd Lead Lineup
- Bruce Springsteen Extends Broadway Run Through December 2018
- Watch Camila Cabello Wield Electric Guitar in 'Never Be the Same' on 'Ellen'
- Devo Detail Unique Memoirs Focusing on Brand and History
- Fleetwood Mac, Run-D.M.C. Added to National Recording Registry
- Watch PRhyme, 2 Chainz, the Roots Perform 'Flirt' on 'Fallon'
- Former Stooges Guitarist James Williamson Details New Album
- Watch Glenn Tipton Rejoin Judas Priest at Newark Concert
- YouTube Removes CupcakKe Videos for 'Nudity, Sexual Content'
- Watch Hinds Stage Ski Resort Takeover in 'The Club' Video
- Hear Flatbush Zombies Tackle Mental Illness, Addiction on New Song 'U&I'
- 'The Voice': See Intense Taylor Swift, Harry Styles Covers in Battle Round
- Watch Kimbra Perform Intimate Rendition of 'Human' for 'Rolling Stone'
- See Kelly Clarkson's Confident New 'I Don't Think About You' Video
- How Today's Blockbuster Soundtracks Are Launching New Artists to Stardom
- Boy George, B-52s Announce Summer Tour
- Wu-Tang's U-God Details Clan's Fracture in Revealing Book Excerpt
- Flashback: Motley Crue Perform 'Home Sweet Home' With John Corabi
- Hear Elvis Costello Cover Johnny Cash Poem 'I'll Still Love You'