Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976) is an American singer, songwriter, and television personality. In 2001, he made his debut with the single “Austin”. The lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, “Austin” spent five weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. The now Platinum-certified debut album also produced two more top 20 entries (“All Over Me” and “Ol’ Red”). Although the album was released on Giant Records Nashville, he was transferred to Warner Bros. Records Nashville after Giant closed in late 2001. His second and third albums, 2003’s The Dreamer and 2004’s Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill, are gold and platinum, respectively. His fourth album, Pure BS (2007), was re-issued in 2008 with a cover of Michael Bublé’s pop hit “Home” as one of the bonus tracks. His fifth album, Startin’ Fires was released in November 2008. It was followed by the extended plays Hillbilly Bone and All About Tonight in 2010, and the albums Red River Blue in 2011
(Because of You – Kelly Clarkson) Kelly Brianne Clarkson (born April 24, 1982 in Fort Worth, TX) is a Grammy-winning American singer-songwriter and occasional actress. Clarkson recorded her debut album with RCA Records after having won the highly-publicized first season of the televi… Music Hot Hits – Stream free music – with our Massive Music Search Engine – Playlists for everybody – Download your favorite artists and bands today or listen to your favorite online radio stations
Bobby McIntyre is just a family man who loves to sing and write and produce great music. With a passion to help people worldwide. You can find Bobby on both sides of the industry, as a promoter and rising artist himself. His vocal range is something to take notice of as well. He is able to sing Pure Country and then pull off the high notes of Rock stars like Steve Perry and Lou Gramm. His debut album “The One” really does not even showcase his complete vocal range. Bobby also likes to experiment with multiple styles of music from pure country, Pop,R&B, to all-out power ballad rock.
Bobby McIntyre is a top 10 CMT.com Artist and top 20 MTV.com most viewed artist. One of Bobby’s strong points is his ability to market and connect himself to the massive online world. He creates great online friendships with other great people and artists because he is very real and appreciates the importance of his fans and friends. In just 3 years Bobby has built a very impressive
(Use Somebody – Kings of Leon) Kings of Leon is an American rock band that formed in Nashville, Tennessee, United States in 1999, consisting of brothers Anthony Caleb Followill (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Ivan Nathan Followill (drums, percussion, backing vocals) and Michael Jare… Music Hot Hits – Stream free music – with our Massive Music Search Engine – Playlists for everybody – Download your favorite artists and bands today or listen to your favorite online radio stations
(Mr. Brightside – The Killers) There are at least five artists which use, or have used, this name:
1) an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2001
2) a Uruguayan rock band from the early 1970s
3) an American hardcore band from Chicago, IL, from the 1990s
4) an Amer… Music Hot Hits – Stream free music – with our Massive Music Search Engine – Playlists for everybody – Download your favorite artists and bands today or listen to your favorite online radio stations
Electrical Dangers in the Home
With our heavy reliance on electricity, we all need to be cautious of the electrical use in our homes. Knowing the way electricity can be a danger to you and your family and how you can keep your home safe is vital. Listed below are some of the most common electricity dangers in the home and how to stop them from happening to you.
1. Faulty Wiring – Poor wiring increases the chance of an electrical fire. This is one of the reasons why it’s best to avoid doing electrical work yourself. Get a professional electrician to do it for you. Also, have a professional electrician check your wiring on a regular basis to ensure everything is still okay. If you need to, you may want to upgrade and replace any old, faulty wires.
2. Outlets Close to Water – Electricity and water does not mix. Water conducts electricity and when coming in contact with people, it can kill them. The outlets in your bathroom and kitchen should be read on at rockstarseo
Fire Safety in the Home
Fires unfortunately occur in homes all the time. It’s important that we know what to do if a fire breaks out in our home, but it’s also essential to know how to prevent a fire from happening in the first place. Listed below are some tips to follow to ensure the safety of you, your family, and your home.
Fire Safety Tips
* Talk to your family about an escape plan if a fire were to ever break out in your home. Know where you’d escape from and where you’d meet everyone once you’re out.
* Ensure that all of your smoke alarms work. In over 60% of house fire deaths, the families did not have working smoke alarms. please read on at rock star seo >